Heidi and Brian met at an Engineering convention. As the story goes, Heidi would not date Brian because he was on her “Do not date Engineer List”. But persistence must of paid off because from what I see the equation works. (Engineering Pun intended…LOL)
I thought all you engineering couples would enjoy this. Found on Inflection Pt., Inc. There are a couple that I think only
engineers will get.
10 Good Reasons for You to Date and Marry an Engineer
- 1. The world does not revolve around us. We choose the coordinate system.
- 2. No “couple” could enjoy a better “moment.”
- 3. We know how to handle stress and strain in a relationship.
- 4. We have significant figures.
- 5. EK 301: The motion of rigid bodies.
- 6. Projectile motion: Need we say more?
- 7. Engineers do it to specifications.
- 8. According to Newton, if two bodies interact, the forces are equal and opposite.
- 9. We know it’s not the length of the vector that counts, but how you apply the force.
- 10. We know the right hand rule.
Heidi and Brian had many friends and family from out of state. They chose to have a great big hoedown at the Cottonwood camp on Tanque Verde Ranch’s property the night before. Proper attire was requested as it was fitting for the Camp-out style dinner. Finishing with S’mores…..mmmm.
That was a wonderful warm up to the wedding day at beautiful and historical Tanque Verde Ranch.
The wedding was held on the upper terrace facing the beautiful Rincoln Mountains. You might recognize the minister. This is Pastor Dave from Saguaro Buttes Church.
Laughter is a must with us. And love the sense of humor with Brian and Heidi.
The reception was jammed packed with details and a beautiful shade of pink. Brian and Heidi are not big fans of cake so decided on acreative alternative…..PIES! Lots of pies stacked a mile high. Well higher than most cakes anyways and many different flavors.
Can you say YUM! This delicous creation was made by Village Bake House.
I leave you with a delicious romantic image. Have a good day and please come back to see more wonderful weddings in Tucson, Arizona